Preheat over to 400 degrees. Grease a 9" x 13" pan.
2. Stir the honey,
sugar and butter in a saucepan over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
3. In a large bowl, toss bran falkes, coconut, walnuts and apricots that have been coated with flour.
4. Pour in the warm honey mixture. Then stir in the eggs and mix to coat the dry ingredients
5. Press firmly into the prepared pan.
6. Bake 15 - 20 minutes or until the mixture is golden brown.
7. Cool 10 minutes and cut into bars.
Take these along camping, biking, hiking and whenever you'd like a healthy snack. Pack one
in your child's lunchbox.